Metal detector dimensions:
- Total gross weight: 70kg
- External dimensions:
2220 mm (h) x 880 mm (w) x 500 mm (g)
- Internal dimensions:
2000 mm (s) x 760 mm (w) x 500 mm (g)
- Working temperature: -20 ° C to + 55 ° C
- СLED indication of detected items on the display of the control unit and side panels.
- Adjustable number of detection zones – 6, 12 or 18 zones.
- Sound and light alarm: adjustment of the length, volume and
- tone of the alarm.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides the required selectivity, allows you to work in the detection modes of mixed, ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
- Automatic interference compensation.
- Protection against false alarms.
- Two-level protection against unauthorized access:
The SOFTWARE is password protected, the control unit is locked with a key.
- Safe for pregnant women and cardiac pacemakers.
- Multi-level independent sensitivity adjustment. Ability to
- determine the clip at the maximum level of sensitivity.
- 72 pre-installed selective detection programs, the ability to create your own programs.
- Passage width: 760 mm, optional up to 1000 mm.
- The minimum distance between detectors: 0.3 meters without
- the sync cable.
- Ability to connect power and Ethernet cables, left, right and top of the metal detector.
- Stop/go Indicators on the front panel of the metal detector.
- «Dry contacts» for connecting third-party equipment (turnstile,
- gateway, camera, etc.)
- 4 modes of operation of intelligent counters of passenger traffic and alarms
- «Anti-throw» mode.
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply for 20 hours of battery
- life: optional
- Event logger on SD card: optional.
- Computer control module: the ability to connect to a computer via USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Mobile application to control the metal detector from a smartphone or tablet
- Transmission of data over a local network using TCP / IP protocols
- Information exchange with the system for collecting results of technical monitoring and control using a unified data transfer protocol and metadata format developed on the basis of XML.
- Mains voltage: AC100V ~ 242V, 50/60 Hz
- Signal frequency 7000-8999 Hz (adjustable)
- Power consumption: <20 W
The equipment has passed compulsory and voluntary certification applicable on the Russian Federation territory. Technical parameters and complete set of goods are subject to change without notice.